April 19, 2019
Fulfillment by Amazon is a program in which the global retailer handles the packing and delivery of a seller’s products. However there is a minimum fee charged as a part of the FBA program albeit because it comes with numerous benefits. A seller who is signed up with Amazon’s FBA program just needs to send the products to Amazon’s Fulfillment centre, from where they will be delivered to customers. You can find more information on the same by clicking on the source link to Amazon FBA on their official website.
Below are the steps you should follow when shipping your products to Amazon FBA.
- Filling up details on FBA account
- Login to your FBA account and head over to seller dashboard.
- Go to ‘Inventory’ tab and select ‘Manage Inventory’.
- Select the option ‘Action On 1 Selected’ and choose ‘Send / Replenish Inventory’.
- Don’t forget to tick on the box to the left of your product.
- You can now ‘Send Inventory’ on your FBA listed products.
- Next screen should have ‘Create A New Shipping Plan’ and ‘Case-packed products’ selected. Then ‘Continue to Shipping Plan’.
- Enter number of units and number of cases that you will be shipping to Amazon Fulfillment Centre.
- Finally click on ‘Continue’.
- Product preparation and labeling
You should pack each product safely in a separate poly bag and attach a safety warning label to it. For labeling your products, you can either choose to print the labels yourself or have Amazon label them for you by paying some “labelling charges”.
Select ‘Approve Shipment’ and print your shipping labels to be attached at the front of your package. Enter the weight and dimensions of the package and click ‘Confirm’. Then you get the summary of shipping fees and ‘Complete Shipment’. Now your package is ready to be delivered to your loacal Fedex or UPS outlet.