March 31, 2019
Most of us use the common liquids for washing and cleaning our car, but it is not safe to use as they contain lots of chemicals and it is not good for inhaling. In this article, we have listed some of the Eco-friendly car cleaning products that are safe for you and your vehicle.
- Instead of cleaning your windows with normal window cleaning products. Try the methods given below.
- In a spray bottle combine the same proportion of vinegar water.
- After that make touch with your essential oil.
- Instead of using the chemical deodorizer for your car to remove bad odors use the natural deodorizer baking soda which provides a pleasant smell. And to add further fragrance to your car crash the dried flowers like rose and lavender in your car.
- If you are having more stains in your car seats, then use toothpaste to be on the seat for a few minutes and then scrub it. If toothpaste not works use the vinegar for removing the stain. After cleaning it with the above methods the seats will appear as a new one.
- To clean up the floor mat in a natural way sprinkle it with the corn starch and leave it for half an hour. Because it absorbs more grease from the mat and makes it look like a new one.
These are the best way to clean your cars which you have brought from the used car auction in an eco-friendly manner than using the chemical liquids. Hence use the natural products to make you healthy while driving in the car. Not only it makes you healthy but also helps to save the cost of buying the chemical products for cleaning your car.